Saonli Basu, PhD
Professor, Division of Biostatistics
PhD, Statistics, University of Washington
MStat, Indian Statistical Institute
BS, Statistics, Presidency College
The focus of my research is developing statistical methodologies for genetic mapping of complex traits. In particular, I am interested in rare variant association, gene-environment interaction modeling in longitudinal family studies. My general interest includes computational statistics, nonparametric inferences and their application in different areas of statistical genomics.
Genetics, statistical modeling, association mapping, detection of rare variants, multi-omic data analysis.
Awards and Recognition
- Member, Delta Omega Honorary Society in Public Health
- American Statistical Association
- International Biometric Society
- International Genetic Epidemiology Society
- Caucus for Women in Statistics
- International Indian Statistical Association