James D. Neaton, PhD
I lead a large network called INSIGHT that conducts international trials of HIV and influenza treatments and conducts observational studies of C. difficile infection and influenza.
I also lead research on Ebola in West Africa, that includes clinical trials of vaccines and treatments, and a large cohort study of Ebola survivors and their close contacts.
I am Principal Investigator of a training program funded by NHLBI, NIH to train predoctoral students in clinical trials.
Awards and Recognition
- Delta Omega Honorary Public Health Society
- Pi Mu Epsilon
- Society for Clinical Trials (President, 2006–2007)
- Biometric Society
- American Statistical Association
- American Heart Association Council on Epidemiology
- International AIDS Society